A company can only be as inspiring as its people. Fueled by the passion and love of our loyal customers all around the world, we constantly generate new methods and approaches to further grow our already innovative solutions. We’re always on the lookout for those who think they can reinvent the wheel. Please peruse our current openings and apply for a position that suites your skills. Email Resume HereCurrent Openings
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES – Accounting Clerk with minimum of 2-5 years of experience. Responsibilities include accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, collections, purchasing and inventory.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Procurement - responsible for the accounting procurement process including preparing payments; ensuring proper support; assigning account numbers; tracking due dates; reconciling vendor accounts; tracking obligations and ensuring expenses are properly approved.
- Sales – prepare and process sales orders and invoices; track and collect customer payments; and ensure accuracy of orders.
- Inventory - assist with inventory tracking processes; bill of materials; item listing; physical inventories; valuation; and accuracy of inventory.
- Accounting questions - answer accounting and financial questions from vendors, customers and staff by researching and interpreting data and preparing financial reports.
- Financial close - assist with preparing monthly reconciliation for all accounts, including bank reconciliations and documentation to support all balances.
- Fixed assets - maintain fixed asset ledger including, tracking and depreciation.
- Other duties as assigned including special projects
- Thorough knowledge of QuickBooks including tracking of inventory
- At least 2 years of relevant work history
- Proficiency with advanced features in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and/or retail
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to identify and research variances/problems and make recommendations
- Keen knowledge of process improvement and controls
- Basic knowledge of GAAP and internal control structures
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work in a fast paced high growth environment
Please send resume and salary requirements. Also, include a cover letter than describes how your current and past experiences meet each of the above duties and qualifications
- CNC Programmer
Weistec Engineering is seeking a passionate individual to join our manufacturing team. This qualified individual would be a highly proficient CNC Programmer capable of fast prototype machining. Collaborating with engineers and technicians, you will be responsible for the entire CNC operations and staff. Hands-on experience and a “get it done" attitude are very important for this position.
- Program, set up, and operate 3 and 5-axis CNC milling, and 2-axis lathe to create complex automotive components, from rough stock to finished part.
- Program, set up, and operate ST-35Y Mill Turn.
- Determine the best setup, machining strategy, order of operations, tool selection, and speed/feed parameters for each project.
- Identify, select, manufacture, and organize appropriate tooling for projects based on part material, geometry, features, tolerances, and system capability.
- Collaborate with team members to develop a standardized process for machining, work holding, and set-up to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Collaborate with engineers and operators to improve the design and manufacturability of tools and components.
- Organize and manage multiple machining projects with a high degree of efficiency.
- Lead the continuous improvement of a well-organized and safe environment for all workspaces.
- 5+ years of Machining experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and eagerness to challenge yourself.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-growing environment with aggressive timelines.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Willingness to do a variety of tasks to get the job done, including set-up, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of machines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs unaided.
- Experience in a high-volume production environment that relies on a well-defined process to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Experience with HSMworks, MasterCam, and Solidworks.
- Proficiency in 5-axis programming.
-Technicians / Mechanics Looking for an experienced and ambitious Mercedes Technician to perform the following tasks:
- Perform work assigned accurately and efficiently
- Effectively document work performed and manage time
- Troubleshoot and analysis of systems
- Keep shop area clean and neat. Be able to account for all shop tools and diagnosis equipment at all times.
- Keep customer cars clean without acception
- Must follow all company processes and procedures, and report all problems to supervisor/manager immediately
- Make good decisions and have the ability to overcome obstacles
- Installation, assembly, and testing of new systems and equipment
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and collaborate with management
- Your own tools
- Must be familiar with diagnostic equipment, such as Xentry and DAS
-Mechanical Design Engineer Weistec Engineering is an industry leader in research, development, and design. We have grown to provide customers with the highest level of satisfaction and value through relentless testing and continuous improvements in product and performance. Specializing in computer aided design, and vehicle calibration, Weistec has the ability to manufacture quality products that are able to withstand even the most rigorous testing. We are looking for someone with a good attitude that is willing to be a team player, follow company standards, is open to learn, and meets the following skills and qualifications: Engineering associated key responsibilities:
- Part and assembly design, from concept to detail design to manufacturing introduction
- Detailed mechanical design for a wide range of production fabrication processes in order to optimize performance and cost
- Examine and analyze new designs to determine feasibility of operations, tooling, manufacturing and applications
- Create, manage, release, and maintain BOM’s
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering strongly preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience
- Proficient in use of Solidworks
- Strong knowledge of cross-functional testing tools, analytical tools, Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) tools and procedures
- Understanding of multiple engineering disciplines and standard processes
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and manage complex systems
- Ability to lead a project, manage multiple assignments and prioritize work
- Strong skills in use of computer applications such as Microsoft Office Professional and other productivity/documentation tools
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and communicative professional required
- Automotive passion
- Understanding of Mercedes platforms
- Previous automotive aftermarket experience
- Hourly rate would be determined as per knowledge and experience.
The candidate will be a self-motivated team player with a determined and mature approach.