Engineering and Design
Engineering and design are the core services of Weistec. Combined experience from mutiple fields by our technical department allows Weistec Engineering to offer an array of services and capabilities.
Whether you have an idea drawn on a cocktail napkin or looking to improve an existing design, Weistec will bring your concept to reality while protecting design form, and engineering function.
Knowledge is power. Weistec’s capabilities are available to aid companies in solving tough engineering and development challenges. Along with that is the ability to provide realistic solutions that will ultimately aid our customers in making effective decisions when it comes to production.
Weistec’s team and equipment allow quality production in house, insuring nothing but the best quality and shortest lead times for our customers.
Services and Capabilities
- CAD, Computer Aided Design
- CAM, Computer Aided Machining
- FEA Simulation for Fluid Dynamics, Static and Dynamic Loading
- Rapid Prototyping from SLA to Investment casting.
- Plastic injection molding
- Vacuum form molding
- Complex sheet metal bend and form
- Laser and waterjet cutting
- Laser Engraving and Etching.
- Reverse Engineering and Part Inspection
- 3D Laser Scanning
- CMM, Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Dimensional measurement
- Profile measurement
- Angularity or orientation measurement
- Depth mapping
- Shaft measurement